Saturday, April 30, 2022 | 9 a.m.
George Williams Athletic Complex
BACCALAUREATE AND HONOR CORD SERVICE
Wednesday, April 27, 2022 | 6 p.m.
Saint Augustine’s Chapel
INFO FOR GRADUATES
CAP AND GOWN
Cap and gowns will be distributed from 2 – 5 p.m. on Thursday, April 28 in the lobby of the Delany Building.
Orders cannot be placed after March 20
Senior Clearance is required of all Commencement participants. Beginning March 14, 2022, the following departments will determine if you have cleared their department. Please check your SAU email frequently. If you are not cleared by the following departments, they will contact you by SAU email:
- Library – Please make sure all outstanding items have been returned and fees paid in full.
- Campus Police – All Campus Police citations (such as parking violations, etc.) should be paid in full.
- Financial Aid – Exit Loan Counseling: Students who completed their degree requirements Summer 2021, Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 should visit studentloans.gov to complete the Exit Loan Counseling. You will need your FAFSA PIN to retrieve your personal account information for your Federal Student Loan.
- Career Services – Complete Career Services Senior Survey and upload resume in College Central platform.
- Institutional Effectiveness – The Senior Survey link will be available in the My Falcon Landing Portal on March 14, 2022. This must be completed in its entirety.
- Student Affairs – No Judicial Holds.
- Students Accounts – All debts must be paid and settled by 4 p.m. on April 1, 2022. Students must have ZERO balance to receive diploma on April 30, 2022.
- Registrar – All requirements must be completed. All final grades must be received by 4 p.m. on April 18, 2022.
Alumni Affairs – Please fill out the “Stay Connected” form, visit www.st-aug.edu/stay-connected/.
Commencement Letters will be emailed to all graduates, including those who completed degree requirements Summer 2021 and Fall 2021. Commencement Letters of Completion will be emailed to students SAU email address by Wednesday, April 27.
You must be cleared by each department and present your Commencement Letter to receive your tickets. Tickets will be distributed on Thursday, April 28 (2 p.m. – 5 p.m.) in the lobby of the Delany Building along with Cap and Gowns. Tickets will only be used in the event of inclement weather for entry into Emery Gymnasium.
The Group Photo has been cancelled. Two photos will be taken during the ceremony: one on stage with the President; a second at the bottom of the stage. Proofs will be mailed to your home address. For more information or if you do not receive your proofs, contact Photo Specialties at 919.967.9576.
Men: Black or Navy dress trousers, white shirt w/dark tie, black socks and black dress shoes.
Women: Black or Navy dress, skirt, or black or navy professional slacks w/white blouse, black/navy pumps or sling backs (no open toes).
Jewelry: Small, stud earrings and one ring per hand are permitted.
Please note: Graduation attire will be monitored and enforced. Anyone not in compliance with the above requirements will not be permitted to participate in the ceremony.
The $130.80 charge will be posted to your account. In addition to completing all academic requirements, you must also satisfy your financial obligation to the University to graduate, participate in the Commencement Ceremony, and have your degree conferred. This fee must be paid by 4:00 p.m. on April 28.
All students, including those who completed their degree requirements in the summer and fall should visit www.studentloans.gov to complete the Exit Loan Counseling. You will need your FAFSA PIN to retrieve your personnel account information for your Federal Student Loan.
Graduation Rehearsal is mandatory for all graduates who expect to participate in the ceremony. Be prepared to stay the entire length of the rehearsal.
Monday, April 18 – Wednesday, April 20: Final Exams for Graduating SENIORS
Friday, April 22: Final grades for Graduating SENIORS due by 12 p.m.
Wednesday, April 27: Commencement Letters will be emailed to the student’s SAU email address.
Wednesday, April 27 | 6 p.m.: Baccalaureate and Honor Cord Service in the Chapel (Mandatory for all Graduates)
Friday, April 29 | 10:00 a.m.: ROTC Commissioning
Friday, April 29: Commencement Rehearsal – The George Williams Athletic Complex Check-in at 12:30 p.m. Cap and Hood (Mandatory Graduates Only) 1 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.